Android App Beta published
Please note! The App needs registration through the website first!
Beta App version 3.8 for Android published. You can download it HERE. (Updated 27th June, see details and instructions how to update below)
3.8 - Timestamps for chat. Further chat layout changes
3.7 - Major chat update. New clearer design, reliability and performance updates
3.6 - Chat improvements. Scrolling on new message fixed and reliability improved
3.51 - Hotfix Update. Activity didn't was blank for some devices
3.5 - Performance Update with updated video player (full screen coming back soon)
3.41 - Hotfix Update. Unfollow / Follow on blog page fix. Splash Screen change
3.4 - Fixes for 3 dots button while viewing blogs (dropdown menu). App version added to settings page. Preparations for log edit tools added
3.3 - Performance and Search updates
3.2 - Search improvements. AND search enhancements
3.11 - Hotfix for notes. Keyboard did not appear while trying to add comment while viewing notes
3.1 - Stability update. Fixes to blogs, queue and performance updates across the App
3.0 - Reblog to Drafts. Start Conversation fixes (in some cases you were not able to start new conversation while viewing blog)
2.9 - Basic Drafts features added
2.8 - Possibility to remove Captions while reblogging added
2.7 - Blog search added. Hotfix for certain cases where previous version did not open in all devices
2.6 - Tapping tags will do a tag search with that specific tag. Preparations for Blog search (coming in next version). Stability updates
2.5 - Search added back to bottom navigation menu due to latest Android changes plus stability and performance updates.
2.4 - Stability updates and messaging updates. View blog of the person you are chatting with by tapping on their avatar while on chat
2.3 - Sub Blogs Added. NOTE: PLEASE READ HOW TO USE BELOW
2.2 - Multi Tag Search (separate with comma) added
2.1.2 - Fix for "Other notifications" slider in the settings
2.1.1 - Notes Fix published
2.1 - New posts counter added (counter shows up on the home icon). Bottom navigation menu changed with direct link into activity added
2.0 - Notifications from new reblogs, likes and new followers added. If you don't wish to get them please switch them off via settings page
1.91 - Fixes to crashes while browsing blogs, preparations for the upcoming like, reblog and new follower notifications
1.9 - Fixes to Queue and Likes (likes were showing duplicates while scrolling down, Queue caused crashes while frequency was set to 5 minutes)
1.8 version adds quick reblogs. To quick reblog:
Hold down the reblog button for a seconds, you will get notification about the reblog on the footer.
1.7 is a stability update, we have fixed multiple bugs which caused crashes
How to access Sub Blogs and switch between blogs?
You can switch between the blogs on settings screen (button on right corner on the bottom menu), your blogs are listed under "Switch blogs". Simply tap on one you'd like to use. You can always check which blog you're currently using by navigating to settings page and checking the blog currently in use.
How to use tag search?
To search, tap on search button on the bottom of the front page or swipe from left to right on the home screen.
About BetaSo what's beta and what does it mean? Beta means that it is to test out the basic version of the app. App includes browsing the front page, blogs, following, unfollowing, liking, reblogging, creating new posts and chatting with notifications from new messages along other core features. It does miss features such as search,
The point is to stress test our network and the App itself so that we can see how everything holds up while offering the App for use as well.
Note about the creating text posts: Editor currently supports mainly bold text and adding new images from text edition features but not all the features of the text post editor are currently working (they of course will be in the future versions).
Please do let us know your thoughts about the app with any possible bugs, send us a support request via our support platform directly (please do not write to community forums, we want to get all the feedback immediately instead).
We will be continuously updating the App, this is simply the first stage to test out the basics like mentioned above. It DOES NOT present the ready product by any means.
Installation instructionsSince we cannot publish our app in App store (adult content is simply not allowed by Google and there is no chance to get such App into their Store), the installation is little bit different, yet extremely simple.
Step 1Enable Unknown Sources:
We recommend to Google your phone model "How to enable Unknown Resources" as the process is quite different depending from the model
Make sure "Unknown sources" is enabled.
Step 2download the APK file from the link above (this is basically the file where app will be installed from)
When the download is finished, simply tap on the downloaded file and select "Yes" or depending from the Android version "Install".
Wait for installation to finish and that's it. You can now open the app.
InstructionsPlease do remember that this version is the very first Beta. Point is to test the functionality, we have not "prettified" it, meaning the looks have not been our first concern (we will naturally concentrate into them in the future versions as well)
There will be new versions coming and we're going to inform about them via notifications and with mentions in the web page announcements.
Important! App needs permissions for the notifications to work properly. If you do not wish to receive the notifications, disable them from the App's setting page instead of denying access to notificationsn from the app (the icon on the right of the bottom navigation bar).
While you surely feel pretty much familiar with the App's layout. There are few "hidden" features.
- To delete a post of yours in your blog or on the front page simply swipe that post left, you will get prompted about the deletion
- To delete a conversation, swipe that conversation left. you will be prompted about the deletion of that conversation
Simply install the new App. It will automatically replace the older version without logging you out
File is 100% virus free and contains NO malware
History:- First version published: 19th May
- Beta 1.1 Update. Download images on tap added, you can now paste your password and username into the login fields, fixed messages not getting marked as read on website while read via App. 20th May
- Beta 1.2 Update. Added the possibility to browse blogs followed and blogs following. Fixed video reblogging and added infinite login time (App doesn't now log you once per day). 23rd May
- Beta 1.3 Update. Maintenance update, bug fixes for chat notifications (did not open the chat when tapped in certain situations), fix for front page crash in certain situations after creating a new post, fix for text posts with images (at times the images failed to upload), fix for following view (in few rare cases the blogs you followed were not being shown) 28th May
- Beta 1.4 Update. Basic tag search added, viewing the liked posts added, fixes for stability. 6th June
- Beta 1.5 Update. Added the possibility to report post, stability fixes. 1st July
- Beta 1.6 Update. Added queue and the possibility to reblog into queue. 19th July
- Beta 1.7 Update. Multiple stability fixes. 25th August
- Beta 1.8 Update. Added quick reblogging via holding down the reblog button. 25th August
- Beta 1.9 Update. Fixes to likes and queue. 29th August
- Beta 1.91 Update. Fixes to crashes while browsing blogs, preparations for the upcoming like, reblog and new follower notifications. 31st August
- Beta 2.0 Update. Notifications for likes, reblogs and new followers added. 1st September
- Beta 2.1 Update. New posts counter added (counter shows up on the home icon). Bottom navigation menu changed with direct link into activity added
- Beta 2.1.1 Update. Fixes to notes not showing up correctly. 7th September
- Beta 2.1.2 Update. Fix for "Other notifications" slider in the settings. 18th September
- Beta 2.2 Update. Multi Tag Search (separate with comma) added. 27th September
- Beta 2.3 Update. Sub Blogs added. 30th September
- Beta 2.4 Update. Stability updates and messaging updates. View blog of the person you are chatting with by tapping on their avatar while on chat. 3rd November
- Beta 2.5 Update. Search added back to bottom navigation menu due to latest Android changes plus stability and performance updates. 11th November
- Beta 2.6 Update. Tapping tags will do a tag search with that specific tag. Preparations for Blog search (coming in next version). Stability updates. 12th November
- Beta 2.7 Update. Blog search added. Hotfix for certain cases where previous version did not open in all devices. 13th November
- Beta 2.8 Update. Possibility to remove Captions while reblogging added. 1st December
- Beta 2.9 Update. Basic Drafts features added. 5th December
- Beta 3.0 Update. Reblog to Drafts. Start Conversation fixes. 21st December
- Beta 3.1 update. Fixes to blogs, queue and performance updates across the App. 22nd December
- Beta 3.11 Update. Hotfix for notes. Keyboard did not appear while trying to add comment while viewing notes. 25th December
- Beta 3.2 Update. AND Search enhancements. 3rd February
- Beta 3.3 Update. Performance and Search updates. 20th February
- Beta 3.4 Update. Fixes for 3 dots button while viewing blogs (dropdown menu). App version added to settings page. Preparations for log edit tools added. 5th April
- Beta 3.41 Update. Unfollow / Follow on blogpage fix. 9th April
- Beta 3.5 Update. Performance Update with updated video player (Full screen coming back soon). 12th May
- Beta 3.51 Update. Activity didn't was blank for some devices. 14th May
- Beta 3.6 - Chat improvements. Scrolling on new message fixed and reliability improved. 20th June
- Beta 3.7 - Chat improvements. New UI, clearer look, reliability and performance updates. 22nd June
- Beta 3.8 - Timestamps for chat. Chat layout changes. 27th June